Roleplay Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ideas for forum use
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:19 pm by SpustyRune

» Character Sheets
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:35 am by SpustyRune

» The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:00 pm by Feileacan

» Characters
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:34 pm by SpustyRune

» Ideas for the New World
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:20 am by SpustyRune

» Trel Domai, the forgotten dragons of the depths.
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:18 am by SpustyRune

» August 27, 2012
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 pm by Feileacan

» Character Sheets
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:15 pm by Feileacan

» August 26, 2012
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 pm by Feileacan

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 Empty Ranoll Augharu

Post  SpustyRune Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Ranoll raised a hand to try and counter her offense."Hey now.... don't take it so personally. How many lives have also been created on the sea? People meet, people suceed. And more. If you hate sailing then why did you want to come along?"
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 Empty Re: The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City

Post  Feileacan Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Area sighed again. "To make my mother proud of me. I lost her a long time ago it feels but on my seventh birthday my mother told me to question everything, and promise her the first chance I got, I would set out on my own. She was killed when the island she was destroyed two days later. The sea took my mother and I won't ever know why. My father refused to even talk about her. The only thing I have left of her is this locket.." She pulled it on and actually wore it for the first time in her life. "And... I'm not the militant you were supposed to get. My father would never have allowed it. He won't let me have any assignments off the island. So you can turn around and drop me off if you want."

Feileacan
Admin

https://rprefugees.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 Empty Ranoll Augharu

Post  SpustyRune Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Ranoll Listened,"So you are keeping a promise to do the same thing I am doing. To get out on your own and make your own way. Sorry about your mother Dreaks." He said and was going to say more as she put the locket on but what she said next made him pause."Sooo... you tricked me. Lied to the militant and dockworkers and me. Your a runaway. I could really get in trouble for aiding and abetting..." But he smiled,"Welcome aboard anyway. I won't be turning around. Your crew now. I just hope it doesn't bite me in the ass."
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City - Page 2 Empty Re: The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City

Post  Feileacan Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Area laughed. "Oh it most definitely will cause you trouble but hey, you wanted stories right? I'll make sure no one harms a hair on your head if my father does find me. I cut my hair, changed out of my uniform for a reason. And you call me Dreaks because a lot of people are going to think I'm a guy and that will help." She leaned back against a railing. "So Captain, you planning on going deep into the uncharted?"

Feileacan
Admin

https://rprefugees.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum