Roleplay Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ideas for forum use
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:19 pm by SpustyRune

» Character Sheets
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:35 am by SpustyRune

» The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:00 pm by Feileacan

» Characters
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:34 pm by SpustyRune

» Ideas for the New World
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:20 am by SpustyRune

» Trel Domai, the forgotten dragons of the depths.
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:18 am by SpustyRune

» August 27, 2012
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 pm by Feileacan

» Character Sheets
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:15 pm by Feileacan

» August 26, 2012
The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 pm by Feileacan

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City Empty The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City

Post  SpustyRune Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:51 pm

PLAYERS

SpustyRune - Ranoll Augharu (GM)
Feileacan - Area Dreak
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City Empty Ranoll Augharu

Post  SpustyRune Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Dark Star City, the city of stars and home of the great Sky Temple. It was a small island with a wooden skirt of extensions made from anchored ships and floating platforms. The island was one of the few that was not walled off to the public. This was because of the Temple. But our story does not being inland. A platform on the edge made from wood and boneplank. It was a dock with a single boat. It wasn't large one. A single masted vessel named The Artiface. It didn't need a very large crew. Hell, he could probably sail it by himself. But at least he would have a helper under contact. Ranoll was at the dock waiting for him now. RAnoll was an average looking guy, save for the sleeveless blue coat he wore. He sighed... This was the day. Of course he was a little nervous but also excited at the same time. He wondered when his militant would get here. He hadn't even met him yet.
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City Empty Re: The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City

Post  Feileacan Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Area was running late. She'd had to wait until her father had gone out to slip from the house and hiding the knapsack with her stuff in it had been hard. She bolted down the dock and smiled at the man in the blue jacket. "Sorry I'm running late sir... I was just saying goodbye to my family." She was dressed in her uniform, leather from sea mammals so it was a bright blue. She had a change of clothes in her bag. "Militant Dreak reporting as requested."

Feileacan
Admin

https://rprefugees.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Ranoll turned when he heard someone.He was a little confused at first until she introduced herself. A girl? A young girl at that... It certainly who he was expecting. But then again it was sort of a budget hire. Even so, she wouldn't be a militant if she couldn't handle herself. Well so far what he was doing was a leap of faith, he might as well take another with her."There is no problem Miss Dreak. Welcome aboard. I am still waiting on the delivery of the charts, I trust you have everything? I don't know when we will next be making port."
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City Empty Re: The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City

Post  Feileacan Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Area nodded. "Of course. And..." She looked up as a very official man came walking towards them. "That would be your charts." She climbed onto the ship and sighed happily. "Thank you for this Captain. You have no idea how rare it is for a Land Hunter to ask for a militant to accompany them. I will do my best not to let you down."

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:59 pm

He took the charts and opened them. Well was about as much as he expected. Just the six seas, islands, and the main currents. Not very detailed, but it would work. They would need to fill it as they went. He rolled them up and followed Area onto the ship, and handed her the chart."Keep these safe. Because those are what are going to keep us safe." He set his speargun aside then returned to the dock to untie the ship before hopping back aboard. With a pole he push off from the dock, the sail partially unfurled to start them drifting away. "Thanks? Well to be honest, this is my first attempt. And some form of crew helps immeasurably." He said as he watched the city drift further away."Thank you, Miss Dreak, for even being willing to sign up. You Militants aren't known for traveling."
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 am

She burst out laughing but when he pushed off it was like she was someone else. She got really quiet and just kind of stood there for awhile, like the good Militant she was supposed to be. Once they had gotten a good distance from the city though she relaxed, a little. She found a place to sit and looked over the charts. "Shoddy work... Might as well redo the whole thing." She sighed and put them in her knapsack. "All I'm going to say on that is I'm not most Militants. My name is Area Dreak, what's yours?"

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:15 am

RAnoll arched a brow."Don't go messing those up, now. They may suck but they are better than a blank piece of paper. Even crappy charts aren't cheap." He said, not knowing her experience with chartography. When her behavior changed he chuckled,"You know, it would have been a long voyage for you if you stood there all stoic like that. I bet you'd get bored real quick." He said and stood at the rail."Pleasure, Area. My name is Ranoll Augharu. Your not? Well then what are you like?"
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:20 am

Area sighed. "I could do a better job at this in my sleep. My mother was a navigator and I've got some real skill in it." She leaned back. "So you got yourself a twofer, militant and navigator all in one. You would have paid double if anyone knew though. So keep your yap shut on that, got it?" It was easy enough to just to say he was lying, militant's were far more trusted than Land Hunters but she didn't really want to do that. "So which way you want to head first Captain?"

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 am

Ranolll frowned,"Well that good. Honestly, thats great.... but if you mess them up then you will be paying for the new charts..." But he then smiled,"Then again, if you do take navigator position, I may have to give a bonus if we ever strike some riches." He then turned to look at her, a little uncertain at her change in demeanor."Well...uh... I promise? It is not like we are going back any time soon. We are going to take the wind east. We are going to the city of Hervn, it on the edge of explored territory. It's still a ways awaybut hopefull there we might be able to catch a few rumors about what we can expect if not hint of some land other hunters were looking for."
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:50 am

Area sighed. "Be sure you don't and don't pry too much. Not sure I can trust you much yet." She then stood and rolled out the charts a moment. "Well then show me what exactly you want me doing so that I'm not standing her looking dumb." She put the charts away again and stared at him. This was going to be a long first trip indeed.

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Ranoll groaned and rubbed the back of his neck. She certainly was an abrasive one. This was going to be a long trip... "Well have you sailed before? I m sure you have. The ship is shape, we got everything we need. We just wait... We got food. I guess you could fill the generator with sea water. To sea if it works before we get too far."
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Area grumbled a little but took a bucket and scooped some water into it. She lugged it to the generator and kicked it on. "Seems fine to me. Just get us as far away from her as quickly as you can. I'm not eager to see those shores for a long time." She'd have to tell him eventually that her family didn't know she'd taken this job but that time had not come yet.

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:25 pm

The generator groaned to life, spitting out fresh water as the unclean was poured into it. It wasn't perfect but it was drinkable. It would have to work."What is the rush? Your not a refugee are you? I mean, I really don't want this trip to end as it started because I hired a criminal who is being chased." Though he certainly seemed to char as he leaned nonchalantly against the railing. But he straigthened up and walked to the mast, pulling out the not, the sail would fully unfurl, ,the wind picking up as did their speed."Your not going to be so demandy and grumpy the whole trip are you?"
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Area sighed. "Sorry just personal stuff. Nothing that would get either of us in any trouble." She watched him unfurl the sail and sighed. "Once we get a bit farther out mind if I get changed? It should be... at least a week of hard travel before we get to the place you designated and I am not wearing this shit." She patted her knapsack. "I have a change of clothes in here and I'll still wear my mark so that you won't have to pay for docking."

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 pm

"Sure, go right ahead. "You can go bellow deck to the barracks. I'll stay up here." The barracks was a small room with two sets of tri0ple hammocks for the crew... or for the crew he would eventually have. Hopefully. It was her quarters for now. At least she had it to herself. He certainly wasn't expecting this when he hired a militant. He was expecting something more... well he didn't know exactly but he wasn't expecting her. This was going to be a long trip indeed.
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:44 am

Area sighed. "I'll warm up... just not sure I can trust ya right." She grabbed her knapsack and was already stripped down to her pants before she was below deck, exposing her breasts that were wrapped tightly with a white strip of cloth. She was gone for a bit and then came back up in a very loose pair of pants and a shirt, her militant emblem over her chest above her heart, her breasts still tightly bound. "So what would you like me to call you? Trying to be less... cold like I've been taught to."

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 am

Ranoll most certainly did take in the sight of her stripping down. Even if it wasn't a full view it was certainly something that he didn't mind seeing. Maybe this trip wouldn't be so bad after all. But her explanation was reasonable enough. of course she couldn't trust him. When she returned his eye would give her a look over, she looked like she fit in more now. "ANything you want I guess. Ranoll, Ran, CAptain. We ain't got that much reason to be very strict yet. What abouts you?" He asked wanting to know what she would feel comfortable being called. Miss Dreak would get annoying to say after a while."Well just be yourself." He said, eyes on the emblem of her chest, it was clear where his eyes were looking,"Um ain't that...." He made a little gestures,"Wouldn't those wraps get a little uncomfortable?"
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:50 am

Area thought a moment. "Dreaks. It's what my classmates called me. And someday, maybe I'll let you call me Area." She pulled up some water and put it through the generator to fill a small canteen and took a long drink. When he asked about the wraps she laughed and seeming from nowhere pulled out a knife. "They get in my way unless they are wrapped. I'm not shy being nude around men but keep in mind you haven't earned the right to touch me." She might not have wanted to be a militant but she was hard and nearly heartless as the rest of them. "I guess we might as well do the Q&A now. Would you like to take turns? It will help to pass the time since it's just you and me."

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:36 am

The captain could not help but raise a brow when she pulled out a knife. Stepping back he just looked at her, started to have a another second thought about if he should have hired her. He was sort of recieving mixed signals. He had yet to really know what to make of her. "Well. We can take turns. I'll ask first. Your not really a man are you?" He asked. Sure it might have been antogonistic, but she was sort of butch, not that he minded. More of seeing how she would react."Just curious."
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:48 am

Area thought a moment and then undid the buttons on her shirt and pulled the wrappings loose, exposing her decently large breasts. "That proof enough for you?" She then tightened the wrappings again and buttoned up her shirt. "My turn. Why did you decide to become a Land Hunter? I was told I was going out with a newbie but I'm kind of glad, just curious."

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:08 am

Ranoll would do what any man would do when a woman offers them a chance to take a good look at their breasts. He took a good look. And liked them. Nodding slowly he said,"Lovely... Thats rather enfeminate of you I must admit." He said not prying his eyes away until she wrapped back up. Looking back up towards her eyes that little glimpse did not really answer the question if this was going to be a nice trip or not. But breasts were nice. Always welcome on his ship. "Because a fisherman can't get anywhere in life, I suppose. But really I have so many stories of what lay beyond explored territory. It may be a stupid reason, but I want to see some of those things for myself. What about you? Why are you a militant?"
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Area sighed. "My father forced my hand. It is useful though and I learned a good deal. I wouldn't have been allowed out of the city if you hadn't applied to the guild, so thanks." She couldn't tell him that someone else had been assigned to him but she'd got him skunk drunk so he wouldn't make it. Her father would never have allowed the guild to assign her to a Land Hunter. "So you are just hoping for stories? Seems a bit of a risk for stories but I'm sure we'll have plenty to tell when we retire."

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Ranoll shrugged."Your welcome I guess.Well fathers can be that way. Mine was a fisherman, as was his, and guess what he wanted me to be. It is not about the stories. I want this chance to be something more than just a fisher. I hear often enoug where people find there life on the sea. That is what I am looking for."
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Area was sick of this now. "Find their life? Most of them lose their life! And for what? To leave their families wondering? To leave their children wondering?" Her hand darted to her breast pocket. She could probably wear it now. "I'm sorry... just painful memories I can't seem to rid myself of."

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum